Hey men, if you are looking for a way to save money on monthly haircuts, why not consider getting yourself a set of mens hair clippers. With these, you can easily achieve any hairstyle you want at home, at a fraction of the cost of what it would cost to have yours cut at a barber shop or a salon.
While many men love to be able to sport a full head of hair, there are also a number of men who are choosing to shave their heads and be bald, even those who are not already going bald naturally. If you are one of the men who are sporting the bald look, are you going to a barber or stylist to have it done regularly, or have you caught on to the fact that you can save money by doing it yourself at home with a good set of clippers?
These are really easy to use, and you can get a good set for a pretty decent price. If you do find that you can’t get to the back of your head easily, you can always have someone do it for you.
You can also use these to simply trim and style. It is probably best that you have someone actually do the trimming, to make sure that everything is even. It is easy to cut with these, and here are a few tips to help:
• Make sure that there is a towel around your neck, to protect your clothing from hair being cut falling on it.
• Find an area that has plenty of light, and that is easy to clean. Do not try in a room that is carpeted, as it is impossible to sweep up the mess.
• Tell whoever is doing the cutting what kind of style you are looking for, and set the size adjustments for whatever length you want.
• Start cutting on the sides, working up and back. This should be done in sections, especially if there are going to be different lengths all over for texture.
• Once the sides are finished, move to the back, cutting from the bottom to the top.
• Go to the nape of the neck, and cut straight down to trim these fine hairs.
• Clean the mess.
If you are going bald, it is really easy. Depending on the length of your hair, you will have to go over it a few times, each time with a different setting for length. Once you are down to a stubble, then you can smooth it out with a razor if needed.
Mens hair clippers – truly a blessing!