Oster hair clippers have earned a solid reputation as one of the best produced for discriminating and demanding buyers. This includes professional Oster Hair Clippersstylists who want the best.
Here is why I say that:
1. The primary models include the Titan, Destiny, and Mojo. They come with an ultra high quality two speed electric motor.
The high speed mode can cut through thick wet hair quickly and easily. The low speed mode cuts through fine or limp hair without damaging the shaft.
2. The Titan model includes the patented Cryonex blade system which allows for quick and easy blade changing. To get the right cut, eleven different blades are available.
3. The cases are molded from a high strength and nearly indestructible material called Valox. The clippers tend to get dropped more often in commercial use so the company wanted to make certain the case would hold up well. It does that and more.
4. The motor is also double insulated and UL approved so there is little chance of electrical shocks or problems there.
The Destiny and Mojo models are cordless versions which can certainly add more convenience by eliminating the cord. They both feature long battery life and a powerful motor.
5. However, depending upon your requirements, you may still find that the corded Titan model provides you with the best combination of reliability, durability, and power.
Either way you should check out the features and specs of each model before purchase. But no matter which you choose, you’ll most likely be more than satisfied.